Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- 275-bed acute care hospital is part of the Adventist HealthCare System
- Medical staff of over 1,000 physicians
- ED Volume: 72,000
- 66-bed ED
- 61 Hours of Physician coverage and 43 hours of APP coverage
- Cerner EMR System
- CT Scanner and X-ray suite dedicated to ED patients
- 24-hour radiology reads and ultrasound
Pediatric Emergency Department
- PED sees approximately 21,000 children each year
- The Pediatric ED is supported by pediatric medical and surgical specialist including surgeons, radiologists and anesthesiologists
- 18-bed Observation Unit exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 4,000 obs patients/year
- Average patient length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
Located just 22 miles north of Washington, D.C., Rockville’s wealth of restaurants, parks, galleries, museums, theaters and historic sites make it a very popular location for families, businesses and young professionals alike. Montgomery County is consistently rated highly among the nation’s public-school systems. Rockville residents enjoy the lifestyle of a close-knit community lifestyle with easy access to the amenities of Washington, D.C.