Seeking an Experienced Emergency Medicine APP:
Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners play an important role at US Acute Care Solutions, the nation's leading physician-owned provider of integrated acute care. Our APP teammates have day-to-day independence to care for patients, plus long-term support from a tight-knit team of expert clinicians who are connected by a culture of camaraderie. We offer competitive benefits and ongoing training to help our advanced practice providers excel, both personally and professionally.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Skills & Education Requirements
- Nurse Practitioner: Master’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing
- Physician Assistant: Graduate from an accredited PA program and pass National Certifying Exam
-Click the link below to see what you can look forward to when you choose to become a USACS APP:
For 136 years, St. Mary-Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and surrounding communities in Southern Colorado.
Driven by our commitment to Pueblo and to our healing ministry, St. Mary-Corwin is focusing on our core areas of clinical strength. Concentrating on cancer care and orthopedic services enables St. Mary-Corwin to continue to provide high-quality, high-value health care for generations to come.
- Leading-edge teams deliver remarkable care, high-quality outcomes and unparalleled patient satisfaction within our medical specialties of cancer care, orthopedics, breast center, wound care, and a retail pharmacy.
- Proud recipient of seven Five-Star Ratings from Healthgrades, the leading online resource helping consumers make informed decisions in order to find the right doctor.
- Top 10 percent in the nation for general surgery as measured by lowest risk-adjusted mortality.
- Level III Trauma Center
- General surgery, orthopedic surgery and full-time anesthesia coverage
- Flight for Life Colorado provides life-saving services across Southern Colorado and operates from St. Mary-Corwin
- Full-service emergency care 24/7
The City of Pueblo is also known as "America's Home of Heroes," as was proclaimed by the United States Congress in 1993. Pueblo hosts National Medal of Honor Day and has had as many as 4 living Medal of Honor recipients living in our community. Puebloans embrace the diversity in their people and their opportunities. Explore our diversity through unique local food specialties like the Pueblo Chile, visit our many museums. We embrace our traditions and culture, celebrate where we came from and what makes us who we are today. Discover our traditions through local cuisine and festivals, music, performances and more! Pueblo is a friendly city with a mild climate, hometown vibe, authentic food and thriving arts community that is abundant with history, opportunity, and true Colorado adventure!