Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 305-bed full-service, Level II Trauma Center
- Full-service capabilities with most specialties represented
- NY State Accredited Stroke Center
- SCPC accredited Chest Pain Center
- Established hospitalist service provides care for most admissions
- Affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System
- Major teaching affiliate of the Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- 20% admission rate, representing 60% of total hospital admissions
- Broad community pathology
- Transfer rate ~1% (PICU, trauma, neurosurgery)
- Efficient 27-bed ED includes a dedicated 6-bed fast track area and 3 behavioral health beds
- Full department status
Pediatric Emergency Department
- The pediatric department at the Steven & Alexandria Cohen
- Children’s Institute features a brand-new hospital built in September 2016
- The separate eight-bed pediatric emergency department and the waiting room is the first of its kind between New Haven and New York
- Currently operating from 12pm - 10pm daily
- Pediatric Emergency Department sees 12,000 patients annually.
Coastally located just 35 miles northeast of Manhattan, Fairfield County is unique and diverse. Connecticut’s New England Heritage and proximity to New York City combine to unite Yankee hospitality and charm with metropolitan culture. Previously considered a bedroom community to NYC, Stamford now hosts numerous Fortune 500 companies. Housing options range from urban apartments to spacious suburbs and 200-year old farmhouses. The public schools consistently rank at the top nationwide, and Connecticut also offers more private schools per capita than any other state. Recreational opportunities abound with theatre, concerts and world-class art exhibits. Enjoy snowboarding, hiking and abundant rivers, lakes and 250 miles of shoreline for your water sport interests.