Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Union Hospital is an award-winning, full-service community hospital located in Elkton, Maryland
- Nationally recognized for clinical excellence in the treatment and prevention of disease
- The 84-bed facility is dedicated to providing superior, personalized, quality healthcare to its neighbors, families and friends.
- ED Volume: 36,000
- 27 all private rooms
- 17 acute care and 10 urgent care rooms
- 6 overflow rooms used during peak hours
- Convenient access to radiology services with 24hr CT, X-ray and Ultrasound availability
- 26 hours of physician coverage
- 38 hours of APP coverage
- Urgent Care operates 16 hours per day 7 day per week
- Forensic Nurse Examiners provide care to victims of sexual assault, domestic violence, child and elder abuse.
- Primary Stroke Center Designation
- Bedside Ultrasound available
- EMS Base Station Command
- 2 - 8% PEDs
- 18% admission rate
Since it was founded by Swedish mariners and fishermen in 1694, Elkton has always been a home to watermen and a busy hub of activity both on the Colonial Highway of America, early railways, ferry boats, and today, the nearby I-95 corridor. With excellent schools, bay-front homes, and an easy drive (or train ride) to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Wilmington, and many Atlantic coast parks and beaches, Elkton provides a quiet base from which to launch a wide array of adventures.
The Cecil County Public School System provides an excellent Pre-Kindergarten through graduation learning experience that enables all students to demonstrate the skills, knowledge, and attitudes required for lifelong learning and productive citizenship in an ever-changing global society.