An EM Assistant Director will have the opportunity to work alongside a supportive team to deliver excellence in patient care. Assistant directors are expected to support the EM director in overseeing the operations of the emergency department in collaboration with the nursing staff and hospital leadership.
- Supports the EM Director in overseeing the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration
- Helps with the supervision of the emergency medical staff, per the bylaws, policies, and procedures of the institution
- Represents the ED in the community and within the hospital medical staff
- Mercy Health – West Hospital opened in late 2013. This 250-bed hospital is truly a state-of-the-art facility providing both advanced services and technology; and a design aesthetic committed to superb patient care and comfort.
- Stroke Team responds to the bedside in real time
- ED Volume: 50,000
- 20% admission rate with Hospitalist admitting approximately 70%
- 15% pediatric patients
- Spacious, efficient ED design with large rooms and 46 treatment areas
- Excellent specialty back-up
- Moderate-High acuity
Mercy West is located near I-75 in an appealing, suburban area featuring upscale housing, excellent schools, and expansive recreational opportunities. Just 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, residents enjoy easy access to the “Riverfront City’s” attractions and amenities including major league sports, fine dining, unique shopping, museums, zoo and aquarium.