ED Volume: 119,000
An EM Assistant Director will have the opportunity to work alongside a supportive team to deliver excellence in patient care. Assistant directors are expected to support the EM director in overseeing the operations of the emergency department in collaboration with the nursing staff and hospital leadership.
Review position details below and apply online:
Madera County is located in the heart of Central California. The area is rich in agriculture, new business development and economic growth. Madera has rapidly grown into one of California’s desired communities to call home. The community features beautiful housing at affordable prices and wonderful local schools following the competitive California Curriculum. Nearby Fresno County offers extensive opportunities for shopping and entertainment.
Your family can enjoy one of the Nation’s gems, Yosemite National Park, located within a 2-hour drive to the Northeast. Other nearby recreational highlights include: Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. For those who enjoy big city amenities, Los Angeles and San Francisco are an easy day trip or a weekend getaway. San Luis Obispo and the coast are also a favorite for locals.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.