As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- CMC – Huntersville is Lake Norman area’s first healthcare pavilion, which includes a 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department
- Beautiful, new 37,000 square feet facility opened in April of 2012
- Facility includes a full-service 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department as well as observation beds for patients requiring a period of extended examination or treatment.
- Advanced imaging equipment, including a state of the art CT scanner, ultrasound, digital radiography and MRI capability on site
- Full-service laboratory on-site
- CMC-Huntersville is affiliated with and can provide direct access to (via helicopter or ambulance) CMC-University or Carolinas Medical Center (Level I Trauma Center)
- Medical office building includes a Surgery Center, Endoscopy Center, Sleep Center, retail Pharmacy, Pain Management, Rehabilitation services and primary care and specialty physician offices
- 16,000 square feet treatment area
- 11 treatment rooms including one trauma/resuscitation room and 2 private observation rooms for monitoring
- All medical specialties available by phone or transfer
- Rapid Triage and bedside registration
At a crossroads between urban and rural areas, Huntersville, North Carolina is currently one of the fastest growing suburb in the United States. And for good reason – with countless amenities, a myriad of neighborhood communities and citizens that welcome you with small-town friendliness, Huntersville is a great place to live.
Ten miles from Charlotte, a short drive to the Speedway and a few short hours from either the mountains or the beaches, Huntersville is also located along the shores of Lake Norman. The lake atmosphere, with its 520 miles of shoreline filled with wildlife and scenic areas enhance the open spaces and rural vistas Huntersville has worked so diligently to maintain. Come sail, shop and tour our historical destinations – there’s so much to do here!