As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. Not only will you serve as a leader within the emergency room, you will also serve as a leader within the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will have an influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration
- Supervise the EM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the institution
- Represent the ED in the community and within the hospital medical staff
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 55-bed community hospital
- In-House 24-hour Hospitalist service, General Surgery, Orthopedic, Pediatrics and Critical Care Intensivist Physicians available for all admissions
- Medical staff of 860 representing most major specialties, including: Hospitalist service, Pediatric inpatient service, Neurosurgery, Interventional Cardiology with an active Cardiac Catheterization service, Trauma surgery and Interventional radiology
- Radiologists read all studies 24-7
- 13% admission rate, representing >90% of total hospital admissions
- Level III Trauma Center
- 12 main ED treatment rooms plus plans for creation of Split-Flow area with 5 Fast-Track Patient service sites
- Close proximity to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition.
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
Exquisite views and great recreational opportunities make Avon a highly desirable location. Enjoy skiing, hiking, paddling the Eagle River or a leisurely day in town. Serving as a gateway to the world-class Beaver Creek Resort Avon is a beautiful, mountain town eight miles west of world-famous Vail. Year round, Avon is the place to be!