As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. Not only will you serve as a leader within the emergency room, you will also serve as a leader within the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will have an influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Prior experience is required to be considered for this position.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration
- Supervise the EM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the institution
- Represent the ED in the community and within the hospital medical staff
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 457-bed adult tertiary acute care facility located 20 miles from downtown Charlotte
- Level III trauma center
- Jeff Gordon Children’s Hospital on campus
- All specialties available for back up
- Interventional Cardiology is available 24/7
- 25% admission rate
- Broad patient pathology, high acuity
- Large and efficient ED layout with 44 treatment beds
- All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician desk
- Advanced new EMR fully integrates ED with hospital and allows easy review of records from all other CMC hospitals and clinics
- Transfers are 20 minutes by ground to Carolina Medical Center
Conveniently located in a suburb north of Charlotte, Cabarrus County is one of the fastest growing communities in North Carolina. This appealing community offers you easy access to both the Charlotte metropolitan and Lake Norman areas. Charlotte offers a myriad of cultural events, great dining, shopping and sporting events. You’ll find both historical housing and modern, urban homes. The Lake Norman area offers boating, water skiing, fishing and many options in waterfront homes.