As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. Not only will you serve as a leader within the emergency room, you will also serve as a leader within the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will have an influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Prior experience is required to be considered for this position.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration
- Supervise the EM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the institution
- Represent the ED in the community and within the hospital medical staff
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- Our new combined emergency and urgent care open 24/7 treats minor aches to major injuries, taking the guesswork out of deciding where to go. With board-certified emergency medicine physicians, nurses and paramedics specifically trained in pediatric care and on-site imaging
- Urgent Care open 7:00am-9:00pm
- 3D mammography
- Primary Care, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Urogynecologist
- Open 24/7 Emergency Care
- On-site imaging, including MRI, CT scan, ultrasound and x-ray
- Full lab services
- Closely affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital, making specialty services such as sleep studies, physical therapy and annual mammograms just a short drive away
Located in the southeastern most corner of the Denver Metropolitan area, Parker offers tremendous opportunity for the outdoor adventurist. The Cherry Creek Trail runs along Cherry Creek, north and south through Parker. Bicycling, hiking, nature walks and cross-country skiing.
It is within proximity to take advantage of the downtown Denver area, as well as the sports venues, including Coors Field, home to the Denver Broncos.