As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. Not only will you serve as a leader within the emergency room, you will also serve as a leader within the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will have an influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration
- Supervise the EM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the institution
- Represent the ED in the community and within the hospital medical staff
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Saint Francis-Glenpool Emergency Center brings quality emergency care from the region’s highest accredited Emergency and Trauma Center to patients of all ages in the Glenpool area. The facility provides access to the same standards and practices used at Saint Francis Hospital in Tulsa, with seamless transport if additional care is needed. This freestanding emergency center is staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians and nurses who offer quality emergency care close to home.
- 24-hour lab on site
- X-Ray and CT with radiology interpretation 24 hour/day
- Same standards and practices used by the most advanced emergency and trauma center in the region.
- ED Beds: 13 Treatment rooms including 1 Trauma, and 1 Psych Safe
- Shifts: 12s and 24s allowed
- Patients/Hour: 0.86
- Admission Rate: 9%
- Coverage: 12-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: Board Certified in emergency medicine
- Documentation: Epic
- Freestanding ED
Located immediately south of Tulsa and Jenks, Oklahoma, and west of Bixby, Glenpool is part of the rapidly growing South County area of Tulsa County. With a progressive city government, a focus on creating opportunities for citizens and businesses to thrive and affordable costs of living, Glenpool has become the suburb of choice for many people seeking to move to the Tulsa area. Many styles and price points in newly constructed homes and existing homes are available, and Highway 75 provides quick, easy access to downtown Tulsa. https://www.glenpoolonline.com