As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. Not only will you serve as a leader within the emergency room, you will also serve as a leader within the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will have an influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Prior experience is required to be considered for this position.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration
- Supervise the EM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the institution
- Represent the ED in the community and within the hospital medical staff
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Other Locations Overseen in This Role
- Florida Hospital Lake Placid is a 50-bed community hospital
- 14% admission rate
Hospital received an A rating from the prestigious Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grades
- 50 private-room facility
- Imaging & EMR capabilities
- Senior behavioral health unit
- Access to more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists covering 30 different specialties through partnership with The Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children in Orlando
Found in the lake-intensive center of the state and known as the Caladium Capital of the World, Lake Placid has 27 freshwater lakes, beautiful murals around the town that depict its history, Toby's Clown School, and the historic Happiness Tower that rises 270 feet above the ground.