At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Build a team of highly reliable, high-performing APP clinicians
- Provide leadership to APP staff
- Empower your fellow APPs by offering recognition, performance coaching and career guidance.
- 124 bed hospital
- Provides comprehensive health services to Northwest Austin, including pain management
- Nurses at Seton Northwest have been awarded the coveted Magnet award, the highest level of recognition awarded to the nursing profession
- ED physicians have been on staff for average of 12 years
- ED Volume: 29,000
- 33 beds, 9 monitored
- Admission rate: 15%
- Trauma Level IV
- Cerner/CPOE and PowerNote Documentation
Austin is the capital of Texas, but it is better known to many as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” With vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings, it's no wonder that Austin is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan regions in the nation. Nature trails, lakes, parks, and wilderness preserves offer exceptional recreational opportunities. The Austin area’s high-tech industry blends seamlessly with popular events such as the Austin City Limits Music Festival, SXSW, and the Formula One United States Grand Prix. The University of Texas, one of the largest universities in the nation, offers world-class arts and sporting events year-round.