At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Build a team of highly reliable, high-performing APP clinicians
- Provide leadership to APP staff
- Empower your fellow APPs by offering recognition, performance coaching and career guidance.
- Part of Saint Francis Health System, serving two community hospitals and several area clinics in a seven county area.
- 320 beds
- One of Muskogee's top employers
- Specialities include hospitalist, surgery, orthopedics, critical care, urology
- ED Volume: 29,000
- 21 ED Beds
- 18% admission rate
- Level III trauma center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- EPIC Documentation
Muskogee is located in Northeast Oklahoma, about 50 miles southeast of Tulsa and 50 miles west of the Oklahoma-Arkansas state line. The population is approximately 39,000 people; Muskogee is the county seat of Muskogee County.
The area offers museums featuring Native American and World War II history, community theater, and the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame as well as excellent access to outdoor activities, such as golf courses, River Country Water Parks, nature parks, rivers, and lakes.
In addition to Saint Francis, other employers include Georgia-Pacific, Dal-Tile, Acme Engineering, and Griffin Food Co.