At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Build a team of highly reliable, high-performing APP clinicians
- Provide leadership to APP staff
- Empower your fellow APPs by offering recognition, performance coaching and career guidance.
Minimum 2 years of ED experience and 2 years of leadership experience required.
- 135-bed facility including new 10 bed transitional care unit
- Medical staff of 320 physicians representing most specialties and subspecialties
- Accredited stroke center status
- ED Volume: 46,000
- 15% ED admission rate, making up 70% of total hospital admissions
- 20-bed ED with 8-bed swing unit to handle volume surges
- USACS “PhysicianFirst” physician-in-triage program
- EMS Base Station
Aiea is a rapidly growing city nine miles NW of Honolulu with beautiful residential communities heightened by Hawaii’s peaceful, fresh floral breezes. Hawaii offers endless opportunities for recreation; Visit Maui, Lanai, Molokai, Oahu, Hawaii and Kauai- each island unique and breathtaking. Spend your off hours soaking up the sun on the beautiful white sandy beaches of Waikiki, surfing in Oahu or playing golf on Lanai. The opportunities are truly endless.