At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Build a team of highly reliable, high-performing APP clinicians
- Provide leadership to APP staff
- Empower your fellow APPs by offering recognition, performance coaching and career guidance.
- ED Volume: 36,000
- Highlands County’s largest and busiest ER
- The only certified Primary Stroke Center in Highlands County
- Highlands County’s only facility to provide Coronary Angioplasty
- A Center for Bone, Joint and Spine ranked by Healthgrades in the top 10% nationally for overall orthopedic services
- Access to more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists covering 30 different specialties through partnership with The Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children in Orlando
With over 100 pristine lakes, a world-renowned race track, and award-winning golf courses, Sebring maintains sought-after small-town traditions, warm hospitality, and good solid values while being designated as one of the fastest-growing communities in the United States. Sebring has been named the fourth most beautiful town in Florida.