At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Build a team of highly reliable, high-performing APP clinicians
- Provide leadership to APP staff
- Empower your fellow APPs by offering recognition, performance coaching and career guidance.
- 457-bed adult tertiary acute care facility located 20 miles from downtown Charlotte
- Level III trauma center
- Jeff Gordon Children’s Hospital on campus
- All specialties available for back up
- Interventional Cardiology is available 24/7
- ED Volume: 56,000
- 25% admission rate
- Broad patient pathology, high acuity
- Large and efficient ED layout with 44 treatment beds
- All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician desk
- Advanced new EMR fully integrates ED with hospital and allows easy review of records from all other CMC hospitals and clinics
- Transfers are 20 minutes by ground to Carolina Medical Center
Conveniently located in a suburb north of Charlotte, Cabarrus County is one of the fastest growing communities in North Carolina. This appealing community offers you easy access to both the Charlotte metropolitan and Lake Norman areas. Charlotte offers a myriad of cultural events, great dining, shopping and sporting events. You’ll find both historical housing and modern, urban homes. The Lake Norman area offers boating, water skiing, fishing and many options in waterfront homes.