As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. You will serve as a leader both within the emergency room, and as a leader within the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Prior experience is required to be considered for this position.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration
- Supervise the EM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the institution
- Represent the ED in the community and within the hospital medical staff
- 167 Bed Facility
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- National Certification in joint replacement from Joint Commission
- Region’s first accredited sleep center
- Volume: 17,000
- 18 beds
- 14% admission rate
- Trauma Level III
- Glidescope and Bedside Ultrasound
- Specialties: Hospitalist, Surgery, GI, Cardiology, Pulm/Critical Care
- Average 3 minute wait time
College Station is home to Texas A&M University, one of the country’s largest public universities and a member of the powerful Southeastern Conference, making college sports a major local attraction. A&M’s international influence supplies a healthy diversity of race, culture, and nationality that reflects much of the vibrancy, tradition, and spirit that make the community a special place.
It is the only city in the country with nationally accredited departments -- parks, public works, water, fire, police and public safety communications. It is among the safest and most family-friendly places in Texas, consistently maintaining one of the state’s lowest crime rates. Kiplinger’s has also ranked College Station among the nation’s 10 best places to raise a family.