As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. Not only will you serve as a leader within the emergency room, you will also serve as a leader within the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will have an influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Prior experience is required to be considered for this position.
Review position details below and apply online:
College Station is home to Texas A&M University, one of the country’s largest public universities and a member of the powerful Southeastern Conference, making college sports a major local attraction. A&M’s international influence supplies a healthy diversity of race, culture, and nationality that reflects much of the vibrancy, tradition, and spirit that make the community a special place.
It is the only city in the country with nationally accredited departments -- parks, public works, water, fire, police and public safety communications. It is among the safest and most family-friendly places in Texas, consistently maintaining one of the state’s lowest crime rates. Kiplinger’s has also ranked College Station among the nation’s 10 best places to raise a family.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.