EM - Physician
Littleton Adventist Hospital
Location: Littleton, CO
ED Volume: 38,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- 230-bed community hospital in a suburban, South Denver setting
- In addition to the Hospitalist service, a full array of specialty services are available for ED consults or admitted patients, including General Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Neurosurgery, Spine Surgery, Facial Trauma, Neurology, ENT, Urology, Cardiology (including Interventional Cardiology), Interventional Radiology (Including Neuro IR), and Critical Care/Pulmonology
- Level 2 Trauma Center with in-house Trauma Surgery and dedicated Trauma Anesthesiologist
- Radiology read 24/7
- 45,000 patient visits annually
- 23% admission rate
- 28 main ED treatment rooms
- 6 dedicated pediatric and family emergency care areas
- Dedicated radiology suites for X-ray and CT within the ED plus bedside ultrasound
- Point of care testing available throughout the ED
- Emergency Physicians do not write admission orders
Littleton, Colorado offers something for everyone. It has one of the best school systems in the state, acres of open space and parks, hiking and biking trails, and more. It is in close proximity to the city’s Light Rail System for those wanting to venture into the Denver Metro area.
Whether you’re looking to go on an outdoor adventure, spend some time shopping or sit back and enjoy a beautiful view, the City of Littleton has it all.
Founded in 1890 after 245 residents voted to incorporate the town, the 13-square-mile city is now home to more than 44,000 people. Littleton has top-ranked schools, higher education, and more than 2,000 diverse businesses.
Littleton embodies a strong sense of community through its historic downtown, active trail system and numerous community events. There are more than 59 parks and open spaces. Two light rail stations offer easy access to Downtown Denver, or explore the Rockies within 30 minutes.
Not only was Littleton ranked the #2 Best Small City in America by Wallethub.com, but 95 percent of people surveyed in Littleton say their quality of life is either excellent or good. Additionally, in 2016 Littleton was listed as one of the 10 Best Places to Live in Colorado.