Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Urgent Care Center Information
- Affiliated with the Western Maryland Health System
- On-site radiology and lab services
- 12-hour shifts with flexible scheduling
- Staffed by board-certified physicians and advanced practice providers
Formerly known as St. Clairsville, Ridgeley, WV, was renamed after Charles Ridgeley, a prominent early resident and businessman. It is located in Mineral County, which is the northern terminus of the Allegheny Front in West Virginia. Mineral County is home to a number of parks and campgrounds.
Nearby Jennings Randolph Lake offers extensive recreational opportunities with its 952 acres and more than 13 miles of shoreline. The Barnum Whitewater area hosts one of the best trout streams in West Virginia and also provides seven miles of whitewater rafting and canoeing.
For more information, visit City Data.