Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
All our physicians are ER-trained and board-certified with the highest quality rating. Each community hospital includes an in-house lab and on-site diagnostics, such as CT Scan, X-ray and Ultrasound. Our doctors, network and supporting staff all work together and communicate openly on how to best serve and treat you.
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
- In-house lab, on-site imaging and access to specialists and ER-trained physicians
The nearly 38,650 residents of Northglenn enjoy small neighborhoods with accessible schools, convenient shopping centers, parks, lakes, open spaces and outdoor recreation facilities. The city government’s support for community and economic development makes Northglenn a hub of safe neighborhoods and business activity. The quality of planning, development, services and volunteers creates a distinctive sense of community that is uncommon in many modern cities. Many of the original residents who lived in Northglenn when it incorporated in 1969 still live here. The community is connected by the well-planned Greenway Trail System. The 28 miles of off-street walking and biking paths connect with larger trail systems that lead throughout the Denver Metro area. Northglenn is only 15 minutes north of downtown Denver and all of the events and attractions of a major metropolitan city. Go east on Interstate 70 and Denver International Airport is only 25 minutes away. Turn to the west, and the majestic Rocky Mountains tower over the landscape and are a mere half hour away by car. Bask in 300 days of sunshine, as Northglenn enjoys full seasons of summer, spring, winter and fall. But thanks to our dry climate, the hot and cold aren’t as harsh as in more humid climates.