You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
$150,000 Sign-On Bonus Available for an Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician *offer available with a contract signed by September 30, 2018
- 165-bed community hospital near Albany’s most desirable suburbs
- Newly renovated, state-of-the-art facility
- Full service capabilities with most specialists represented
- Hospitalist service in house 24/7 covers the ICU/CCU and responds to codes
- Top notch radiology program is well staffed, has Tele-radiography for cases after hours, and PAC for digital radiology viewing
- 10% admission rate
- Broad community pathology that includes minor trauma and moderate medical acuity
- 19 room main ED with hard wired monitors, integrated 8-room fast track area
- State of the computer system is very user friendly
- USACS’ “Physician First” physician-in-triage
- 24-hour scribe coverage
- Affiliation with Albany Medical Center provides rotations for senior emergency medical residents, fourth year medical students, and PA students affording academic involvement and adjunct faculty appointments for interested EM physicians
- Active EMS program provides medical direction for 9 local squads, and conducts ACLS training
Albany is among the best-kept secrets in the Northeast United States. This picturesque region is located at the convergence of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and is a short drive from the Adirondack, Berkshire and Heldeberg Mountains. Residents enjoy abundant local culture including museums and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Tanglewood - the summer home for the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Boston Pops - is only an hour away. The amenities of New York City, Boston and Montreal are also within a 2½ - 3½ hour drive.
Sports and recreation abound in this thriving community that also boasts the region’s most desirable suburbs and schools. Emergency Physicians ski for free at Windham Mountain, about 1-hour south of Albany. Several outstanding colleges and universities are located in the Capital District area. The new beautiful Albany International Airport is close by and offers direct connections to all major hubs.