Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
CHRISTUS St. Michael is a 312-bed acute-care hospital serving the Texarkana area. Established in 1916 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, the facility is a regional destination for a wide range of medical care. This ANCC Magnet-designated hospital offers a full scope of services and specialty backup.
The 129-acre wooded campus includes the main hospital, as well as a 50-bed rehabilitation hospital, outpatient rehabilitation center, outpatient imaging center, and a community health and fitness center. Although easily accessible along I-30, the entire campus is a tranquil, healing oasis anchored by a 1½-acre lake, wooded paths, streams, and water features. CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System was named one of the top 20 Large Community Hospitals in the U.S. by Thomson Reuters (2012).
- ED Beds: 33
- Patients/Hour: 2.1
- Admission Rate: 18%
- Trauma Designation: Level III
- Coverage: 10- and 11-hour shifts with 42 hours of physician coverage and 56 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: T-System, Meditech PDOC/CPOM
The city's water tower says it all: Texarkana is ""twice as nice."" That's because Texarkana straddles the state line of Texas and Arkansas, actually forming two sister cities that form the metropolitan region. State Line Avenue runs through the center of the city, which boasts the only post office building that actually sits in two states! Louisiana and Oklahoma are also just a few miles away, as well. Beyond the novelty of its geography, Texarkana is a thriving mid-sized city offering a wide variety of things to do and see. As the hometown of ragtime composer Scott Joplin, it's no surprise that entertainment features prominently in the region. Events include annual festivals, performing arts, professional baseball, stock car races, art exhibits, shopping, great outdoors and sports, and wonderful restaurants. Higher education options include Texarkana College and Texas A&M University Texarkana. Forbes magazine describes Texarkana as the second fastest growing small metro area in the country. That honor is a testament to the region's exceptional public and private schools (including two elementary magnet schools), a low cost of living, and just the right amount of Southern charm.