Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
Clarion Hospital is a financially sound, small-town community-teaching hospital that provides for the needs of Clarion County and surrounding communities. A hospital-based family practice residency program and medical student rotations from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine add to the hospital’s distinction.
- Highly-regarded emergency department and emergency air transport program with helipad adjacent to the ED
- Cancer Center
- Healthworks Occupational Medicine program
- Inpatient rehabilitation center
- Women’s Health and Birthing Center
- Outpatient services include same-day surgery, wound care/hyperbaric medicine, sleep lab, genetic counseling, drug/alcohol testing, plus outpatient PT and rehabilitation in a building adjacent to the hospital
- Surgical back-up includes hand surgery
- Advanced imaging technology includes 16-channel MRI, 64-slice CT, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and digital mammography
- The Clarion Psychiatric Center is located next to the hospital and provides a full-range of services to children, adolescents and adults Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 14,000
- Broad pathology with 20% admission rate
- Nice, 12-bed ED with efficient layout and 9 treatment rooms
- Latest generation MedHost EMR
- Well-equipped including GlideScope
- Dedicated, experienced nursing staff
- Active in EMS with medical command to all area EMS providers and facilitate EMS education programs
Clarion is a nice college town situated 77 miles north-northeast of Pittsburgh. The college town setting boasts a vibrant downtown area with many interesting shops and eateries. Clarion University hosts approximately 5,500 students of 100 academic programs in business, education, health, science and the arts. All of this is set against the scenic backdrop of the Clarion River and nearby Cook Forest which provide easy access to abundant outdoor recreation. A nice variety of housing options includes in-town, to newer housing developments and rural properties with acreage. Clarion has been recognized as the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry Community of the Year.