Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 166-bed community hospital
- Full service capabilities with most specialties represented on site
- Interventional cardiology, major trauma, neurosurgery, and critical pediatrics are transferred
- Hospitalist service is in-house 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 25% admission rate
- Highly functional Emergency Department design
- Radiology suite and PAC system located in the ED with real time radiologist reads during the day
- Broad mix of patient pathology, adult and pediatric
- Stroke Telemedicine coordination with specialist on call
- Minimal boarding of patients in ED
- Emergency physician-managed observation unity increases ED efficiency
Cortland is a beautiful city in the desirable Finger Lakes region, 25 miles south of Syracuse. The town offers variety of residential options including established older communities, suburban subdivisions, the college-town environment of nearby Ithaca, and the southern suburbs of Syracuse. The region has highly regarded school systems, and is home to numerous colleges and universities, including Cornell, Ithaca, Syracuse & Cortland State Universities.
The many lakes for which the region is famous provide ample and picturesque water recreational opportunities; residents also have easy access to ski resorts, wineries, golf courses and some of the best mountain biking trails in the northeast.