Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center is a modern, 117-bed hospital located just east of San Antonio on I-10.
- The hospital maintains a state-of-the-art intensive care unit and a comprehensive imaging suite, offering the latest in MRI, nuclear medicine and other breakthrough technologies.
- A newly renovated cardiac cath lab and a robot lab to support neurologic telemedicine for stroke patients.
- Surgical services available included bariatric surgery, minimally invasive spinal surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, and a full array of general, urologic, ENT, gynecological, and orthopedic procedures.
- ED Volume: 32,000
- ED Beds: 25
- Patients/Hour: 2.2
- Admission Rate: 11%
- Coverage: 10-hour shifts with 30 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, ATLS, ACLS, PALS certification required if not EM boarded
- Documentation: Meditech Expanse
- Minor Care Beds: 9
- Patients/Hour: 2.5
- Shifts: 11a-11p
- Requirements: Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Emergency Medicine experience
Seguin reflects the friendliness of a small town, but has easy access to big city neighbors of San Antonio (35 miles west) and Austin (50 miles north). The picturesque community, located on the Guadalupe River, takes quality of life issues seriously. The quiet blending of ethnic groups is a local source of pride and highlights the rich cultural heritage of Seguin.