Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- 195-bed hospital
- Offers inpatient and same day surgery, outpatient pharmacy, radiology, intensive care, telemetry, pediatrics, emergency, physician specialty, and a comprehensive array of women’s healthcare services, as well as healthcare and corporate health programs.
- It also provides services in areas of internal medicine, detox and substance abuse, cardiology and respiratory imaging, behavioral medicine, wound healing, family medicine, pediatrics and physical therapy.
- ED Volume: 29,000
- 24-hour emergency care
- Staffed with emergency-trained registered nurses and board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Comprehensive nursing care to critically ill adults and pediatric patients with actual or potential life-threatening medical, surgical, neurological or cardiovascular conditions
- The patient population served includes all age groups – neonatal, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
Chicago is home to 237 square miles of land, with an estimated 2,695,598 residents. There are dozens of cultural institutions, historical sites and museum, more than 200 theaters and nearly 200 art galleries. Chicago is also known for their more than 7,300 restaurants, 77 community areas containing more than 100 neighborhoods. There are beautiful views of 26 miles of lakefront, 15 miles of public beaches, 19 miles of lakefront bicycle paths and 552 parks.