Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- 235-bed full-service hospital located in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Responsive back-up represents most major specialties
- Hospitalist program admits 100% of medical admissions with an excellent working relationship with ED
- 21% of patients are admitted or transferred
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- 31-bed ED
- Radiology is located adjacent to the ED. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physicians’ desk
- All Radiology Studies are read contemporaneously 24 hours per day
- Transfers are 15 minutes by ground or 8 minutes by air to Carolinas Medical Center
- Cerner EMR System
- 12-bed ED Observation Unit adjacent to ED which is exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 2,600 obs patients/year
- Average patients length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
Pineville, North Carolina, a Charlotte suburb, is the biggest “small” town around and yet close to downtown Charlotte. Here you will find the charm of a community full of friendly faces complimented by all the nearby amenities of a larger city. Pineville is well known for its antique shops in historic downtown and its thriving retail center anchored by Carolina Place Mall. Housing options are varied and highly appealing with quaint neighborhoods, historic homes and modern, new construction.