Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner with two years or more of experience
Seton Medical Center Hays is the largest medical campus in Hays County, serving a fast-growing region that includes Kyle, Buda, far south Austin, and surrounding areas. This 112-bed, state-of-the-art facility opened in 2009 and is designed to grow to nearly 300 beds. Seton Hays has on-site support for all major specialties and is a Level IV Trauma Center, a Chest Pain Center, and a Stroke Center. The hospital offers cardiac care services (including open heart surgery and a 24/7 cardiac catheterization lab), plus a wide array of other specialty and surgical services.
- ED Beds: 30
- Patients/Hour: 2.0
- Admission Rate: 17%
- Trauma Designation: Level III with planning for Level II in the 2018
- Chest Pain Center
- Stroke Center
- Coverage: 8-9 hour physician shifts with 48-51 hours of coverage, APP coverage of 22-32 hours per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: Cerner/CPOE and PowerNote
Located just a few miles south of Austin, the small but growing cities of Kyle and Buda are attracting many families. Hays County and the surrounding area is expected to grow from a present population of about 185,000 to 285,000 by 2020. Just to the south, San Marcos is home to Texas State University; popular San Antonio is also just an hour away.