Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- CMC – Steele Creek is the area’s first healthcare pavilion, which includes a 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department
- Beautiful, 26,000 square feet facility opened November 16, 2009 is situated on 17 acres at the corner of Steele Creek Road (Hwy. 160) and South Tryon Street (Hwy. 49)
- CMC-Steele Creek is affiliated with, and can provide direct access to (via helicopter or ambulance) CMC-Pineville or Carolinas Medical Center (Level I Trauma Center).
- Medical office building includes Outpatient Pharmacy, Internal Medicine physician offices, Pediatrics and OB/GYN
- 16 ED exam/treatment rooms including 1 trauma/resuscitation and 1 pediatric/resuscitation room
- 8 acute care/fast track rooms with split flow triage
- Remote triage provider with 2 triage/tasking rooms, 1 mobile triage and 1 major sub-waiting room
- 24-hour physician coverage with up to 30-hour APP coverage
- Advanced imaging equipment, including 64-slice CT scanner, ultrasound and 24-hour radiology reading
- Full service laboratory on-site
- Bedside registration process
- On–call medical specialists
Steele Creek is situated near Pineville in south Charlotte. Located in the beautiful Piedmont region of North Carolina, Charlotte is a growing city of 800,000. Nature lovers can enjoy the Blue Ridge Mountains (2.5 hours NW), which offer hiking, camping, mountain biking, skiing, white-water rafting and gorgeous autumn colors. Water and sun enthusiasts can enjoy the North and South Carolina beaches (3.5 hrs. NE and SE) as well as Lake Norman (30 minutes N). Sports enthusiasts in the area enjoy NFL football (Carolina Panthers), Triple A baseball (Charlotte Knights - Chicago White Sox affiliate), ECHL hockey (Charlotte Checkers), professional soccer (Charlotte Eagles), and NBA basketball (Charlotte Bobcats).
Charlotte is also host to multiple concert venues, several theatre companies, and a great variety of upscale dining and shopping. Residential options range from established suburban communities to modern urban neighborhoods with a fine choice of public and private schools. Combine it all with the regions temperate climate and southern hospitality, you would be hard pressed to find a better place to live and work.