Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- Valley Baptist Medical Center has served South Texas with a faith-based mission for nearly 100 years
- This free-standing ED offers fully equipped emergency rooms with all the state of the art diagnostic technology ready to help every person who comes through its doors
- The facility provides access to the same standards and practices used at Valley Baptist Medical Center, with seamless transport if additional care is needed
- Staffed with board certified physicians and highly trained nurses who are dedicated to providing world class care for any emergency illness or injury
- Open 24/7 year-round
- ED Beds: 7
- Patients/Hour: 0.7
- Admission Rate: 7%
- Coverage: 12 hour shifts available
- Trauma Designation: None
- Qualifications: BC/BP in emergency medicine preferred; (FM/IM) accepted with emergency medicine experience
- Documentation: Cerner FirstNet with Dragon dictate
Harlingen, TX, is located just 30 miles from the Texas Gulf Coast and the popular beaches of South Padre Island. Harlingen is renowned for its larger-then-life-size murals that brighten the streets of downtown Harlingen and decorate the walls inside local businesses. Picturesque, palm-lined Jackson Street has served as Harlingen’s “Main Street” for more than a century, featuring family-friendly events including Market Days, walking tours, and Family Movie Nights. In addition to birding, hunting, and fishing, outdoor activities include world-class golf at local country clubs and public golf courses--including but not limited to two 18-hole championship courses at Rancho Viejo Resort and a picturesque 18-hole course along the Laguna Madre Bay at the South Padre Island Golf Club.