You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 14,000
- 16,000 square feet treatment area
- 11 treatment rooms including one trauma/resuscitation room and 2 private observation rooms for monitoring
- All medical specialties available by phone or transfer
- Rapid Triage and bedside registration
- Atrium Health Huntersville is the Lake Norman area’s first healthcare pavilion, which includes a 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department
- Beautiful, 37,000 square feet facility opened in 2012
- Facility includes a full-service 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department
- Advanced imaging equipment, including a state of the art CT scanner, ultrasound, digital radiography and MRI capability on site
- Full-service laboratory onsite
- Atrium Health Huntersville is affiliated with, and can provide direct access to (via helicopter or ambulance) Atrium Health University City or Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center (Level I Trauma Center)
- Medical office building includes a Surgery Center, Endoscopy Center, retail Pharmacy, Pain Management, Rehabilitation services and primary care and specialty physician offices
- Levine’s Cancer Institute Infusion center onsite
At a crossroads between urban and rural areas, Huntersville, North Carolina is currently one of the fastest growing suburb in the United States. And for good reason – with countless amenities, a myriad of neighborhood communities and citizens that welcome you with small-town friendliness, Huntersville is a great place to live.