You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 101-bed facility located 45 minutes from the center of Charlotte
- Lincoln County’s only acute care facility
- All specialties available for backup except Cardiothoracic Surgery and Neurosurgery
- Easily accessible from Highway 150 and Buffalo Shoals Rd
- 10 ICU/CCU beds and 32 additional Telemetry beds
- ED Volume: 44,000
- 15% of ED patients are admitted or transferred
- Affiliated with Atrium Health, Level 1 regional medical center
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- 24 treatment beds and 2 trauma rooms
- Radiology available 24 hours per day and located adjacent to the ED
- Ultrasound, MRI, CT Scan, and VQ scans available 24 hours per day
- All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician desk
- Emergency bedside ultrasound available
- Transfers are 40 minutes by ground or 15 by air
Located just 29 miles northwest of Charlotte, NC, and with a population of 73,000 people, Lincoln County offers considerable diversity. Choose from East Lincoln County and beautiful Lake Norman; the City of Lincolnton in the heart of the county seat; or West Lincoln, with its beautiful settings of rich farmlands and rolling hills. The community is rich in cultural arts. Lincolnton has an active Theatre Guild, Arts Council, Historical Association, Community Concerts Association, Choral Guild, and a chapter of the North Carolina Symphony Association, all of which are housed in the Lincoln Cultural Center on East Main Street in Lincolnton. Lake Norman, one of the largest multi-sport lakes in the United States is located in East Lincoln County. The scenic beauty and skiing of the Appalachian and Blue Ridge Mountains are only an hour drive away and Myrtle Beach with some of the most popular beaches on the east coast is just a mere 3 ½ hour drive. Lincoln County is also located less than 30 minutes from Uptown Charlotte. Charlotte has everything a major metropolitan city should. It has a beautiful Uptown with fine dining and cultural events, Charlotte Douglas International Airport, NFL’s Carolina Panthers, NBA’s Charlotte Bobcats, not to mention Lowe’s Motor Speedway and all that NASCAR has to offer. This makes Lincoln County the perfect setting to live for a family with children or the single person on the run.