You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 221-bed adult tertiary acute care facility located 1 mile from downtown Charlotte
- A community-focused hospital in an urban setting
- All specialties available for back up except Pediatrics and Neurosurgery (and OB)
- Affiliation with CMC – Main provided for a full continuum of care
- 20 ICU beds (cardiac, surgical, and medical), 41 Telemetry beds, Dialysis Unit
- ED Volume: 34,000
- 15% admission rate
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- 16 treatment beds with an efficient layout
- Radiology available 24 hours per day. CT Scan, Emergent MRI and VQ scans. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician desk.
- MRI available 7a-10p, 7 days a week and then on call
- Cerner EMR fully integrates ED with hospital and allows easy review of records from all other CMC hospitals and clinics
- Transfers are 10 minutes by ground to Carolina Medical Center
- Advanced Practice Providers in the Department
Conveniently located in the heart of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County is an area that just keeps growing. Charlotte is located on the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, about 3 hours from the Atlantic Ocean. Charlotte is situated halfway between Raleigh, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia. The Mecklenburg County Park & Recreation Department is home to 210 parks and facilities located on more than 17,600 acres of parkland throughout Mecklenburg County. Parks in Mecklenburg County come in all shapes and sizes ranging from small neighborhood parks to large district parks.
Charlotte is just minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport. An easy drive will take you to Uptown Charlotte, home to the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Bobcats and a myriad of cultural events. Charlotte is also a major racing hub. Lowe’s Motor Speedway is one of the busiest in the country and one of the finest NASCAR facilities in the U.S.