You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 134-bed full-service hospital provides comprehensive services and various medical specialties from an array of outstanding, and highly trained physicians
- Responsive back-up represents most major specialties except Cardiothoracic Surgery and Neurosurgery
- 8 ICU beds, 70 telemetry beds, 3 Dialysis machines, 1 Cath lab
- ED Volume: 79,000
- 5% transfer rate with transfer agreements
- 35 ED beds, 2 psych, and 4 fast track, for a total of 39 beds
- Cerner First Net patient tracking system includes integrations of Laboratory and Radiology interpretations
- Radiology is location adjacent to the ED. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician’s desk
- Ultrasounds, CT Scan, VQ Scan are available 24 hours per day
- Emergency Bedside Ultrasound and MRI available
- Transfers are 15 minutes by ground or 8 minutes by air to Carolinas Medical Center
- Emergency bedside U/S available with credentialing process
- Only ED in Charlotte Metro area with scribes for every physician shift
- Majority of staffed RNs are trained to do peripheral US IVs
- Virtual Code Stroke and Virtual Critical Care
Conveniently located in the heart of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County is an area that just keeps growing. Charlotte is located on the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, about 3 hours from the Atlantic Ocean. Charlotte is situated halfway between Raleigh, North Carolina
and Atlanta, Georgia
. The Mecklenburg County Park & Recreation Department is home to 210 parks and facilities located on more than 17,600 acres of parkland throughout Mecklenburg County. Parks in Mecklenburg County come in all shapes and sizes ranging from small neighborhood parks to large district parks.