You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
San Antonio’s Baptist Emergency Hospitals are not freestanding emergency departments, but rather “micro hospitals” offering inpatient services as well as 24/7 emergency medical care. Each facility is distinguished by offering streamlined admitting procedures, highly qualified physician and medical specialists at every level of care, and the latest diagnostic equipment.
The Schertz location is conveniently located along I-35 in the popular and fast-growing suburbs just northeast of San Antonio. Area entertainment abounds, with Retama Park just down the road, the original Schlitterbahn water park in nearby New Braunfels, and countless attractions throughout the Alamo City.
- ED Beds: 7
- Inpatient Beds: 6
- Admission Rate: 3%
- Coverage: 12-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day plus APP support
- Scribe support
- Qualifications: BC/BP in emergency medicine preferred; BC/BP in a primary care specialty (FM/IM) accepted with recent emergency medicine experience
- Documentation: Picis
Enjoy living and working in this exciting, multicultural, metropolitan area. San Antonio is the nation's 7th largest city, offering numerous activities from major theme parks to the five-time NBA champion San Antonio Spurs. The famed River Walk is always a fun choice for dinner, a boat ride, or a leisurely stroll to entertain out-of-town guests. Plus, the Mexican food and Texas barbecue are to die for. Located on the edge of the beautiful Texas Hill Country, enjoy nearby wineries and charming scenic getaways as well. And the sights and sounds of Austin are only about an hour away.