Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
In 2013, this 32-bed acute care facility joined the CHI St. Joseph Health System, based in Bryan, TX. The hospital and adjoining professional building offer patients small-town friendliness coupled with a staff of dedicated caregivers, including multi-specialty physicians, nurses, therapists, dietitians, technicians and support staff. The ED at this Level IV trauma center was entirely remodeled and expanded in 2015 to provide state-of-the-art patient care. The hospital recently received certification as a Level III Stroke Care Facility.
- ED Beds: 5, plus 1 locked-down psychiatric bed
- Patients/Hour: 0.5
- Admission Rate: 3%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Coverage: 12- and 24-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, or BC/BP in a primary specialty (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) with recent experience and current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications.
- Documentation: T System and partial EHR / Cerner HIM
Bellville is a charming community located just 1 hour west of Houston, with easy access to Bryan-College Station, San Antonio and Austin. Established in 1848, about 4,000 residents call Bellville home and contribute to a highly ranked school system. Beautiful wildflowers and rolling hills make this a picturesque destination. On the first Saturday of most months, vendors set up their wares around the historic courthouse square to celebrate Market Day with arts, crafts, collectibles, jewelry and antiques, plus great food and live entertainment in the relaxing atmosphere of small-town Texas! The annual Austin County Fair and the related Summer Music Festival attract big-name performers, and the Austin County Youth Rodeo and Costal Conservation Assocaition both offer opportunities to be involved in this friendly, laid-back community. For more information, visit http://www.cityofbellville.com and http://www.bellville.com