Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
CHI St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital in Caldwell, Texas offering both in-patient and out-patient services, including physical therapy, laboratory, radiology and a skilled nursing setting. The emergency department is designated as a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level III Stroke Care Facility.
- ED Beds: 5
- Patients/Hour: 0.8
- Admission Rate: 1%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Coverage: 12- and 24-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, or BC/BP in a primary specialty (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) with recent experience and current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- Documentation: Picis CPOE EMR
Caldwell is an energetic town with friendly people who are eager for expansion and growth and receptive to newcomers. It’s a town full of secret pockets of hidden and not-so-hidden attractions that create an inviting atmosphere for this charming rural community. Caldwell offers a step back to a more peaceful lifestyle with an open mind toward the future. Its prime location makes it accessible to every major metropolitan area in Texas. Travel just 100 miles or less to Houston or Austin, and less than 200 miles to Dallas/Fort Worth or San Antonio. Bryan/College Station is conveniently located just 20 miles away.