You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
CHI St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital in Caldwell, Texas offering both in-patient and out-patient services, including physical therapy, laboratory, radiology and a skilled nursing setting. The emergency department is designated as a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level III Stroke Care Facility.
- ED Beds: 5
- Patients/Hour: 0.8
- Admission Rate: 1%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Coverage: 12- and 24-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, or BC/BP in a primary specialty (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) with recent experience and current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- Documentation: Picis CPOE EMR
Caldwell is an energetic town with friendly people who are eager for expansion and growth and receptive to newcomers. It’s a town full of secret pockets of hidden and not-so-hidden attractions that create an inviting atmosphere for this charming rural community. Caldwell offers a step back to a more peaceful lifestyle with an open mind toward the future. Its prime location makes it accessible to every major metropolitan area in Texas. Travel just 100 miles or less to Houston or Austin, and less than 200 miles to Dallas/Fort Worth or San Antonio. Bryan/College Station is conveniently located just 20 miles away.