You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 457-bed adult tertiary acute care facility located 20 miles from downtown Charlotte
- Level III trauma center
- Jeff Gordon Children’s Hospital on campus
- All specialties available for back up
- Interventional Cardiology is available 24/7
- ED Volume: 58,000
- 25% admission rate
- Broad patient pathology, high acuity
- Large and efficient ED layout with 44 treatment beds
- All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician desk
- Advanced new EMR fully integrates ED with hospital and allows easy review of records from all other CMC hospitals and clinics
- Transfers are 20 minutes by ground to Carolina Medical Center
Conveniently located in a suburb north of Charlotte, Cabarrus County is one of the fastest growing communities in North Carolina. This appealing community offers you easy access to both the Charlotte metropolitan and Lake Norman areas. Charlotte offers a myriad of cultural events, great dining, shopping and sporting events. You’ll find both historical housing and modern, urban homes. The Lake Norman area offers boating, water skiing, fishing and many options in waterfront homes.