You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 235-bed full-service hospital located in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Responsive back-up represents most major specialties
- Hospitalist program admits 100% of medical admissions with an excellent working relationship with ED
- 21% of patients are admitted or transferred
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- 31-bed ED
- Radiology is located adjacent to the ED. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physicians’ desk
- All Radiology Studies are read contemporaneously 24 hours per day
- Transfers are 15 minutes by ground or 8 minutes by air to Carolinas Medical Center
- Cerner EMR System
- 8-bed ED Observation Unit adjacent to ED which is exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 2,600 obs patients/year
- Average patients length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
Pineville, North Carolina, a Charlotte suburb, is the biggest “small” town around and yet close to downtown Charlotte. Here you will find the charm of a community full of friendly faces complimented by all the nearby amenities of a larger city. Pineville is well known for its antique shops in historic downtown and its thriving retail center anchored by Carolina Place Mall. Housing options are varied and highly appealing with quaint neighborhoods, historic homes and modern, new construction.