You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Atrium Health Steele Creek is the area’s first healthcare pavilion, which includes a 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department
- Beautiful, 26,000 square feet facility opened November 16, 2009 is situated on 17 acres at the corner of Steele Creek Road (Hwy. 160) and South Tryon Street (Hwy. 49)
- Atrium Health Steele Creek is affiliated with, and can provide direct access to (via helicopter or ambulance) Atrium Health Pineville or Carolinas Medical Center (Level I Trauma Center).
- Medical office building includes Outpatient Pharmacy, Internal Medicine physician offices, Pediatrics and OB/GYN
- ED Volume: 36,000
- 16 ED exam/treatment rooms including 1 trauma/resuscitation and 1 pediatric/resuscitation room
- 8 acute care/fast track rooms with split flow triage
- Remote triage provider with 4 triage/tasking rooms, 1 mobile triage and 1 major sub-waiting room
- 24-hour physician coverage with up to 30-hour APP coverage
- Advanced imaging equipment, including 64-slice CT scanner, ultrasound and 24-hour radiology reading
- Full service laboratory on-site
- Bedside registration process
- On–call medical specialists
Steele Creek is situated near Pineville in south Charlotte. Located in the beautiful Piedmont region of North Carolina, Charlotte is a growing city of 800,000. Nature lovers can enjoy the Blue Ridge Mountains (2.5 hours NW), which offer hiking, camping, mountain biking, skiing, white-water rafting and gorgeous autumn colors. Water and sun enthusiasts can enjoy the North and South Carolina beaches (3.5 hrs. NE and SE) as well as Lake Norman (30 minutes N). Sports enthusiasts in the area enjoy NFL football (Carolina Panthers), Triple A baseball (Charlotte Knights - Chicago White Sox affiliate), ECHL hockey (Charlotte Checkers), professional soccer (Charlotte Eagles), and NBA basketball (Charlotte Bobcats).
Charlotte is also host to multiple concert venues, several theatre companies, and a great variety of upscale dining and shopping. Residential options range from established suburban communities to modern urban neighborhoods with a fine choice of public and private schools. Combine it all with the regions temperate climate and southern hospitality, you would be hard pressed to find a better place to live and work.