As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- 221-bed adult tertiary acute care facility located 1 mile from downtown Charlotte
- A community-focused hospital in an urban setting
- All specialties available for back up except Pediatrics and Neurosurgery (and OB)
- Affiliation with CMC – Main provided for a full continuum of care
- 20 ICU beds (cardiac, surgical, and medical), 41 Telemetry beds, Dialysis Unit
- 15% admission rate
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- 16 treatment beds with an efficient layout
- Radiology available 24 hours per day. CT Scan, Emergent MRI and VQ scans. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician desk.
- MRI available 7a-10p, 7 days a week and then on call
- Cerner EMR fully integrates ED with hospital and allows easy review of records from all other CMC hospitals and clinics
- Transfers are 10 minutes by ground to Carolina Medical Center
- Advanced Practice Providers in the Department
Conveniently located in the heart of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County is an area that just keeps growing. Charlotte is located on the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, about 3 hours from the Atlantic Ocean. Charlotte is situated halfway between Raleigh, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia. The Mecklenburg County Park & Recreation Department is home to 210 parks and facilities located on more than 17,600 acres of parkland throughout Mecklenburg County. Parks in Mecklenburg County come in all shapes and sizes ranging from small neighborhood parks to large district parks.
Charlotte is just minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport. An easy drive will take you to Uptown Charlotte, home to the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Bobcats and a myriad of cultural events. Charlotte is also a major racing hub. Lowe’s Motor Speedway is one of the busiest in the country and one of the finest NASCAR facilities in the U.S. Visit www.city-data.com for additional information.