Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
This state-of-the-art facility opened in 2007 and is located in a quickly growing suburban area. The hospital includes 93 beds, plus digital CT, MRI, ultrasound and radiology, as well as wireless instant nurse-to-nurse communication. In 2013 the facility began accepting neurology patients (including strokes, seizures, and neuromuscular disorders) and in 2016 became a Certified Primary Stroke Center. Cedar Park opened a new cath lab in 2013, allowing the hospital to perform interventional cardiology/PCI for STEMIs. The Heart and Vascular Institute opened in 2015, expanding the cath labs and including cardiac/pulmonary rehab. Plans are also under way for pediatric service availability.
- ED Beds: 18, with 4-bed Fast Track
- Patients/Hour: 1.6
- Admission Rate: 17%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Coverage: 10- and 11-hour shifts with 51 hours of physician coverage and 10 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Documentation: MEDHOST
The hospital also owns and operates Cedar Park Regional Emergency Center, a freestanding emergency department located in Leander, TX, just a few miles away from the main hospital. The same group of emergency physicians staffs both facilities.
Recent studies have named Cedar Park “Fifth Most Desirable Suburb,” “Third Best City to Move to,” and one of the “Top Safest Cities” in the nation! From a population of just 5,161 in 1990, Cedar Park has exploded in popularity, developing into an urban center of nearly 60,000 residents. Located just north of Austin, Cedar Park offers affordable housing and great schools close to Lake Travis and minutes from downtown. Enjoy the small-town feel with access to big city opportunities! For more information, visit http://www.cedarparkfun.com