You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 5,000
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care brings quality emergency and urgent care to Indian Peaks, 24/7, giving you convenience and access to hospital quality care, right in your neighborhood, right when you need it.
- The Indian Peaks location offers urgent and emergency care for both children and adults without the long wait at a hospital emergency department or the restrictive hours of a traditional urgent care. With on-site lab and CT scan, you’ll be evaluated, treated, and pay only for the level of care received.
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified physicians, emergency-trained nurses and licensed radiology and laboratory technologists who offer Centura Health quality care closer to home.
- On-site lab
- On-site CT scan
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Part of Centura Health network of care
Twenty miles north of the Mile High City lies one of the best small towns near Denver, the town of Frederick, CO. This family-friendly small town near Denver has a rich history built on what matters. The Town of Frederick is located on Colorado’s beautiful Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. The transportation network opens up a wide variety of major attractions less than 30 minutes away. At the center of the Carbon Valley area, which includes Firestone, Dacono, Mead and Erie, Frederick plays the role of community hub for a larger population of 46,000. Community members enjoy unparalleled views of the Rocky Mountains and recreational opportunities abound throughout the community’s trails, parks and open space. Educational amenities and extensive opportunities for community involvement allow Frederick’s residents to take an active role in shaping a community they are proud to call home. As one of the fastest growing communities in Colorado, Frederick is working hard to ensure that growth results in a cohesive community that preserves the small-town feel and rich heritage its residents have come to enjoy.