You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Emergency and Urgent Care
Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care brings quality emergency and urgent care to Highlands Ranch, open 24/7, giving you convenience and access to hospital quality care, right in your neighborhood, right when you need it.
Highland Ranch location urgent care and emergency patients are treated by a physician, not a mid-level provider like traditional urgent care. With on-site lab and CT scan, you’ll be evaluated, treated, and pay only for the level of care received. Non-emergency cases are billed at urgent care levels when urgent care is available.
- On-site lab and CT scan
- Emergency Care open 24/7
- Urgent Care open 7am-9pm
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified physicians, emergency-trained nurses and all licensed radiology and laboratory technologists who offer Centura Health quality care closer to home.
Highlands Ranch is a 22,000-acre master-planned community founded in 1981. The community has a population of 96,000 people. Highlands Ranch is located 12 miles south of Denver in Douglas County and offers a wonderful quality of life and opportunities for an active lifestyle.
Highlands Ranch has received national recognition for its great quality of life and amenities. Our community has been named by NerdWallet as one of the best places to raise families in Colorado, recognized nationally by Forbes as one of the top places to move in the nation. Business Week also named Highlands Ranch one of the best places to raise kids. Not only is Highlands Ranch receiving accolades, so is Douglas County. In August 2014, Douglas County ranked second in Movoto Real Estate’s 10 Best Counties in America list.