As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
Emergency and Urgent Care
Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care brings quality emergency and urgent care to Highlands Ranch, open 24/7, giving you convenience and access to hospital quality care, right in your neighborhood, right when you need it.
Highland Ranch location urgent care and emergency patients are treated by a physician, not a mid-level provider like traditional urgent care. With on-site lab and CT scan, you’ll be evaluated, treated, and pay only for the level of care received. Non-emergency cases are billed at urgent care levels when urgent care is available.
- On-site lab and CT scan
- Emergency Care open 24/7
- Urgent Care open 7am-9pm
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified physicians, emergency-trained nurses and all licensed radiology and laboratory technologists who offer Centura Health quality care closer to home.
Highlands Ranch is a 22,000-acre master-planned community founded in 1981. The community has a population of 96,000 people. Highlands Ranch is located 12 miles south of Denver in Douglas County and offers a wonderful quality of life and opportunities for an active lifestyle.
Highlands Ranch has received national recognition for its great quality of life and amenities. Our community has been named by NerdWallet as one of the best places to raise families in Colorado, recognized nationally by Forbes as one of the top places to move in the nation. Business Week also named Highlands Ranch one of the best places to raise kids. Not only is Highlands Ranch receiving accolades, so is Douglas County. In August 2014, Douglas County ranked second in Movoto Real Estate’s 10 Best Counties in America list.