As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care brings quality emergency and urgent care to Indian Peaks, 24/7, giving you convenience and access to hospital quality care, right in your neighborhood, right when you need it.
- The Indian Peaks location offers urgent and emergency care for both children and adults without the long wait at a hospital emergency department or the restrictive hours of a traditional urgent care. With on-site lab and CT scan, you’ll be evaluated, treated, and pay only for the level of care received.
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified physicians, emergency-trained nurses and licensed radiology and laboratory technologists who offer Centura Health quality care closer to home.
- On-site lab
- On-site CT scan
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Part of Centura Health network of care
Twenty miles north of the Mile High City lies one of the best small towns near Denver, the town of Frederick, CO. This family-friendly small town near Denver has a rich history built on what matters. The Town of Frederick is located on Colorado’s beautiful Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. The transportation network opens up a wide variety of major attractions less than 30 minutes away. At the center of the Carbon Valley area, which includes Firestone, Dacono, Mead and Erie, Frederick plays the role of community hub for a larger population of 46,000. Community members enjoy unparalleled views of the Rocky Mountains and recreational opportunities abound throughout the community’s trails, parks and open space. Educational amenities and extensive opportunities for community involvement allow Frederick’s residents to take an active role in shaping a community they are proud to call home. As one of the fastest growing communities in Colorado, Frederick is working hard to ensure that growth results in a cohesive community that preserves the small-town feel and rich heritage its residents have come to enjoy.