EM - Physician
Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care – Indian Peaks
Location: Frederick, COContact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care brings quality emergency and urgent care to Indian Peaks, 24/7, giving you convenience and access to hospital quality care, right in your neighborhood, right when you need it.
The Indian Peaks location offers urgent and emergency care for both children and adults without the long wait at a hospital emergency department or the restrictive hours of a traditional urgent care. With on-site lab and CT scan, you’ll be evaluated, treated, and pay only for the level of care received.
Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified physicians, emergency-trained nurses and licensed radiology and laboratory technologists who offer Centura Health quality care closer to home.
- On-site lab
- On-site CT scan
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- All physicians and nurses pediatric-certified
- Part of Centura Health network of care
- One location for minor aches and major injuries
Twenty miles north of the Mile High City lies one of the best small towns near Denver, the town of Frederick, CO. This family-friendly small town near Denver has a rich history built on what matters.
The Town of Frederick is located on Colorado’s beautiful Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. The Town is comprised of 14 square miles, both east and west of Interstate 25, south of State Highway 119, and along State Highway 52. Its current population of over 10,000 residents enjoy the town’s central location which allows easy access to the Denver and northern metropolitan areas. The transportation network opens up a wide variety of major attractions less than 30 minutes away.
At the center of the Carbon Valley area, which includes Firestone, Dacono, Mead and Erie, Frederick plays the role of community hub for a larger population of 46,000. Community members enjoy unparalleled views of the Rocky Mountains and recreational opportunities abound throughout the community’s trails, parks and open space.
Educational amenities and extensive opportunities for community involvement allow Frederick’s residents to take an active role in shaping a community they are proud to call home. As one of the fastest growing communities in Colorado, Frederick is working hard to ensure that growth results in a cohesive community that preserves the small-town feel and rich heritage its residents have come to enjoy.