You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
In 2013, this 32-bed acute care facility joined the CHI St. Joseph Health System, based in Bryan, TX. The hospital and adjoining professional building offer patients small-town friendliness coupled with a staff of dedicated caregivers, including multi-specialty physicians, nurses, therapists, dietitians, technicians and support staff. The ED at this Level IV trauma center was entirely remodeled and expanded in 2015 to provide state-of-the-art patient care. The hospital recently received certification as a Level III Stroke Care Facility.
- ED Beds: 5, plus 1 locked-down psychiatric bed
- Patients/Hour: 0.5
- Admission Rate: 3%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Coverage: 12- and 24-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, or BC/BP in a primary specialty (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) with recent experience and current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications.
- Documentation: T System and partial EHR / Cerner HIM
Bellville is a charming community located just 1 hour west of Houston, with easy access to Bryan-College Station, San Antonio and Austin. Established in 1848, about 4,000 residents call Bellville home and contribute to a highly ranked school system. Beautiful wildflowers and rolling hills make this a picturesque destination. On the first Saturday of most months, vendors set up their wares around the historic courthouse square to celebrate Market Day with arts, crafts, collectibles, jewelry and antiques, plus great food and live entertainment in the relaxing atmosphere of small-town Texas! The annual Austin County Fair and the related Summer Music Festival attract big-name performers, and the Austin County Youth Rodeo and Costal Conservation Assocaition both offer opportunities to be involved in this friendly, laid-back community. For more information, visit http://www.cityofbellville.com and http://www.bellville.com