You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 54-bed Facility
- 34 In-Hospital SNF Beds soon
- Backup for many surgical and medical specialty services
- Located in the Northeast Quadrant of San Francisco in Chinatown; large Chinese speaking population serviced, ER nurses are tri-lingual
- Transfer required for Neurosurgery, Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic Surgery, Invasive Cardiology, Major Trauma, Obstetric, Pediatric, and Psychiatric admissions
- New Emergency Department as of 2016
- Trauma Level 4
- 20% admission rate
- 6 ED beds, with 1 procedure room
- 4 Observation beds
- Central nursing station
- Hospitalist Service 24/7/365
- MRI available on-site
- Cerner EMR beginning 1/2018
San Francisco, California is a beautiful, beguiling city filled with diverse culture. The history of San Francisco goes back to the 1800’s when this gold rush city attracted many families from all over the world. That same attraction still exists today and creates a diverse atmosphere that San Franciscans treasure.
Discover unique year-round adventures such as: a visit to Fisherman’s Wharf, a walk down winding Lombard Street, a ride in a cable car, or a tour of the famous Alcatraz Island. View exhibits at many world-class museums or discover the Exploratorium, where the young and the young-at-heart will lose themselves in this amazing hands-on science museum. S.F. and the Bay Area is known for it’s rich culture of diverse dining. You can find world-class shopping and dining and an almost limitless social environment for all lifestyles including hiking, mountain biking, surfing, fishing, boating, and skiing which are all easily available from S.F.