ED Volume: 56,000
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
CHRISTUS St. Michael is a 312-bed acute-care hospital serving the Texarkana area. Established in 1916 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, the facility is a regional destination for a wide range of medical care. This ANCC Magnet-designated hospital offers a full scope of services and specialty backup.
The 129-acre wooded campus includes the main hospital, as well as a 50-bed rehabilitation hospital, outpatient rehabilitation center, outpatient imaging center, and a community health and fitness center. Although easily accessible along I-30, the entire campus is a tranquil, healing oasis anchored by a 1½-acre lake, wooded paths, streams, and water features. CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System was named one of the top 20 Large Community Hospitals in the U.S. by Thomson Reuters (2012).
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.