You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
US Acute Care Solutions is offering a $150k sign-on bonus at this location!
- 150-bed community hospital near the West Virginia panhandle area
- Sister hospital of Ohio Valley Medical Center located just 5 minutes away
- EORH offers an array of primary and tertiary care including 24-hour emergency medicine, rehabilitation, intensive care, general surgery, long-term and skilled-nursing care, diagnostic radiology and neurology services and complete cardiology services including intensive care and rehabilitation
- Unique programs include a Respiratory and Occupational Lung Disease Clinic, The Birthplace - a Level I provider of maternal and neonatal care, and Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation therapy
- New OR opened in 2007, new Cath Lab opened in 2002
- AOA approved Osteopathic Emergency Medicine Residency Program based at OVMC
- 17% admission rate
- Emergency Department renovations recently completed
- Level III trauma designation
- Active EMS system
- New Mindray Monitoring System
Martins Ferry is a smaller city just across the river from Wheeling, West Virginia. Wheeling is a very safe, family oriented West Virginia City of 35,000 situated along the Ohio River. The area boasts unique housing options including Victorian Wheeling, new home developments, and easily accessible rural areas. A variety of private and parochial options as well as four local colleges compliment excellent public schools ranked among the top 25% in the nation. Recreational options are plentiful as well and include a local symphony, semi-pro hockey, and some of the best outdoor activities available anywhere. Golf at nearby Oglebay Park, a 1,700-acre resort with three courses and a new Arnold Palmer-designed facility which opened in 2001; or ski at Snowshoe or Canaan Valley within a three to four-hour drive. The major metropolitan amenities of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania are just an hour drive away and include great dining and shopping, Steelers football, Pirates baseball, Penguins hockey, as well as a highly regarded theater and arts program.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group